Hiccup invents the flame thrower.
Deleted scene from How to Train Your Dragon 2.
other things of note
- Minnie Mouse is maybe one of the universe’s most powerful wizards alive
- you inexplicably gain the power to summon Chicken Little; this is never really addressed or brought up in any sort of story context from what i remember
- Donald Duck nearly succumbs to avarice at the hands of an egg jewel and probably almost becomes a greed elemental or something
- Tifa from FF7 bumps into you, asks you if you’ve seen Cloud, kicks a wall and then leaves abruptly
- Goofy becomes a turtle on multiple, separate occasions
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine from FF10-2 are fairies
- real quote from Mickey Mouse, wearing a black hoodie: “Hey fellas! Did someone mention the Door to Darkness?”
- you, an anime character, and your friends, cartoon characters, enter the hyper-realistic world of Pirates of the Caribbean
- you become a lion. Pete also becomes a lion and turns Scar, from The Lion King, into the in-universe equivalent of a lion Dracula
- Pete has a fierce fight with Pete from the past
- the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty give you more powerful pants
- Winnie the Pooh has no idea who you are
kingdom hearts drinking game idea: whenever sora says “riku” take a drink
Bucky: “Let’s hear it for Captain America!….Who I told to stay home. Who let crazy scientists experiment on him even when a stiff breeze could snap him in two. WHO I APPARENTLY NEED TO GET A BACKPACK LEASH FOR.”
Well it’s not like I did it on purpose.
Oh you joined the military on accident?!
i think this could be useful for the people who is not totally sure about spend their money in this movie, it has their good and bad points, but generally is a great movie, so please, let’s show them that “An Hispanic story” can be as good as any other one, or even better!.
Just saw The Book of Life
Those twins didn’t have nearly enough screen time.
Still images from Dragons: Dawn of the Dragon Racers
The 25 minute short will be included with select editions of the How to Train Your Dragon 2 DVD/Blu-ray release on November 11th.
OH MY GOD
Ah you’re watching sailor moon? I love that anime. The way they just [clenches fist] sail all those fricking moons